2 Residential drainfield treatments in this order !
Need to SAVE money and bring back your Drainfield?
Is a combination of a case of
BIO-REM E-D and Septic Oxidizers.
2 great products for the price of one, in this easy to use Drainfield repair kit!
HOW IT WORKS:
AfterShock becomes active in liquid. When introduced into a soil absorption area, AfterShock will restore drainage by biologically digesting the solid material that normally clogs systems. The oxygen source will accelerate the bacterial activity for an extended period of time, promoting unusually fast growth, reproduction, and biological activity of the organisms.
DESCRIPTION: AfterShock is a unique blend of laboratory-enhanced, naturally-occurring, primarily aerobic organisms that are type-specific to the various substances that typically clog drain fields and leaching structures. AfterShock also contains a proprietary, bacteria-friendly, time-release oxidizing agent that will accelerate the bacterial action of the organisms in the product to restore drainage in most soil absorption areas.
1. Pump all tanks
2. High-pressure water jet the lateral lines or drainage structure (cesspool or seepage pit)
3. Dewater the soil absorption area by pumping out the distribution box until no water runs back.
4. (If possible isolate each line and treat separately to assure even disribution of the product.)
Residential: Apply 18 lbs. AfterShock for up to 1500 gallon septic tank capacity, directly to the distribution box or septic tank discharge line.
Commercial: Apply 36 lbs. AfterShock per 2000 gallons septic tank capacity, directly to the distribution box or septic tank discharge line.
Cesspools/seepage pits: Fill cesspool or seepage pit 1/3 to 1/2 full with clear water. Apply 18 lbs AfterShock per 1000 gallon pit capacity.
5. For lateral lines only, run water (garden house or other source) into distribution box for 5-10 minutes or until lines are full.
6. Apply 1 gallon CCLS directly into the septic tank or down any drain in the house that leads directly to the septic tank monthly for 2 months, followed by monthly maintenance dosages of 1 quart CCLS down any drain in the house. It is advisable to alternate drains monthly to assure buildup removal in all drains in the home.
8. Have septic tank cleaned annually to avoid future problems.
AfterShock can be used in conjunction with soil facturing and high-pressure jetting equipment.
Store AfterShock in a cool, dry place
Reseal AfterShock package in between uses.nlike all other bioremediation products, AfterShock's consortium of bacteria and oxidizer can be applied at the same time. The oxygen-accelerated bacterial action will quickly digest the organic solid materials that reduce the drain field's capacity to absorb water, effectively restoring drainage through a natural process. The bacteria contained in AfterShock are authorized by the USDA, and have been treating septic systems around the world since 1976.
AfterShock contains no pathogens, acids, or volatile organic compounds. AfterShock is completely safe to store and use according to directions.
NOTE: AfterShock process works best when all solids buildup is removed from the leaching facility mechancially. AfterShock will also work best when allowed to work uninterrupted for as long as possible. To accomplish this it is advisable to clean as much solid material as possible from the drain field lines or drainage structure mechanically, using high-pressure water.
Additionally, it is advisable to pump all tanks to provide a maximum retention time for the AfterShock to work.
View All 3 Reviews
Write A Review
My septic field is taking and taking and taking water !
Used 1 half and sold the other half to my Firend !
No new septic leachfield for us after using AfterShock !